The following is a list of fictional and real Google Inc. products.
Google Play Books
Google Play Movies & TV
Google Play Music
- Now $7.99 for "All Access" and $12.99 for "All Access" for up to 6 family members
Google Play Newsstand
Google Play Games
- Users can now upload a custom profile picture as well as choose from a selection of pre-made ones
Google Drive, the file storage and synchronization service created by Google in April 2012, has received major updates and new features.
Storage plans have changed and are as follows:
|250 GB||$1.99 per month|
|1 TB||$7.99 per month|
|15 TB||$19.99 per month|
|40 TB||$99.99 per month|
|50 TB||$199.99 per month|
- The 1,024,000 character limit has been removed, and upload document files that are converted to Google Docs format can now be up to 500MB in size.
- Cover Pages, which explain the document's properties such as author, company, title, etc. Over 75 are available.
- Theme-specific fonts and color schemes
- Presentations created in Google Slides can now be up to 500 MB in size.
- 70 new themes
- New text formatting tools, including a highlighter and...
Gmail, the webmail service launched in April 2004, received minor updates including a daily theme option, customizable interface fonts with over 20 options,
YouTube, the video hosting service acquired by Google in November 2006, has received some major updates:
- Users can overlay up to 7 social links onto their channel art
- YouTube Education launched
- Users can watch and discuss videos tailored to their educational and learning needs.
- Free app available for Android, iOS, and web.
- Interactive exercises for the core classes (mathematics, English, science, and history) as well as other classes
- Removed Google+ integration
Google+, the social networking service launched in December 2011, has been discontinued.
Google Chrome, the web browser launched in 2008, received several updates.
- Full support for WebVR and WebGL 2 standards
- Integration of Google's Earth View add-on, which displays a satellite image from Google Earth every time a new tab is opened.
- App-exclusive features
- New data compression techniques to save up to 70% of a user's mobile data
- Night mode within the app that dims the screen