Microsoft Office XP SE is an office suite written and distributed by Microsoft and tailored for Windows XP Second Edition. not really
- Super tooltips - house formatted text and images, used to provide detailed descriptions of what most buttons do.
- Office button - located on the top-left of the window, replaces the File menu and provides access to functionality common across all Office XP SE applications, such as opening, saving, sharing, and printing a file.
- 30 new fonts. Open Sans is the default font.
- 700 new cover pages
- 40 more transitions and text effects
- Include YouTube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, and external videos into PowerPoints
- Include Flickr, Imgur, and web search images into PowerPoints
- Less strict support on HTML5 and CSS3 emails
- Point-and-click functionality for common tools such as mouseovers, email forms, and hit counts
- Built-in support for editing images using Paint
- Task assignment for team projects
- When you change the URL of a page, all the links to that page are dynamically changed
- Syntax highlighting
- Split View option – allows users to code in Code View and preview in Design View without the hassle of switching from Design and Code Views for each preview
- Code Snippets – gives users the advantage of creating snippets of their commonly used code pieces, allowing them to store it for easy access whenever it is needed next time
- Ad Creator Mode
- Create interactive HTML5 ads
- Text, Shapes, Pen, and 3D tools